Welcome to Downs View Infant School
Altogether we learn, love, respect and have fun!
A very warm welcome to our school.
We have so much to share with you and your child and we will ensure that your child has a smooth transition to our school.
A guided tour of the EYFS area from our children. We hope you enjoy it!
Please click here for a timetable of events which will support you and your child with transition to our school
Please see below for a number of activities and ideas for you to explore with your child to help prepare them for their start at school.
There will be opportunities for you and your child to:
- Learn the journey to school together
- Visit the school and meet key staff
- See the school and your child’s classroom
- Understand more about how we have fun at Downs View
- Meet other families and friends
- Tell us as much as possible so that we can prepare for when your child starts
- We can’t wait to meet you in person and to tell you and share with you more about our school.
We will be in touch with you very soon with a list of exciting events which will take place before September.
If you cannot find the information you need please contact the school office and we will be happy to help.