To provide all pupils with a high quality music education which engages and inspires all to develop a life-long love of music, increase self-confidence, levels of well being and involvement, social skills and further cultural awareness.
- To provide all pupils with the highest quality, consistent approach to teaching.
- Teachers will build upon previous knowledge and provide challenge for all.
- Individual learning styles will be planned for to enable all to learn in their preferred style.
- There will be opportunities for enrichment days to further support and challenge both individuals and groups of children.
- The school community will create links with parents and the wider community by sharing skills and knowledge learnt through whole school, individual and group performances.
All children will make expected or greater than expected progress from baseline.
They will have extended their individual talents in all aspects of music including composition, singing and performing. They will be able to work together, have an appreciation for others, high levels of well being and involvement and foster a love of music.